Public Advocate/ Advocacy Process
What Is An Advocate?
An Advocate can be anyone empowered by another individual to stand up for them.
We base our teachings on Gentle Teaching and Non Violent Crisis Intervention Techniques. We learned this from supporting people with developmental disabilities. It is even more applicable to the commercially incompetent corporations posing as governments globally.
You will watch the videos below to hear and learn how to be an advocate for yourself, for others.
Advocates can attend meetings, act in public, and be a power of attorney if needed.
This is a sacred and self-less duty.
How Do You Be An Advocate
Record all interactions. This is a key to being an advocate.
You will either need verbal permission to advocate for another, (record it if possible) or you can also use a written agreement which is best.
Then you are who any authority must deal with, on behalf of who you are advocating for. You are there to stand up for the individual you are advocating for.
You can help with communication to agents, doctors, probation services etc.
You are there, so the victim or potential victim has a witness, as well as support.
NOW STUDY AND MEMORIZE ALL VIDEO CONTENT BELOW. Memorize All Language Used In Below Videos.
1) Client empowers you to be advocate for them via recorded agreement or written.
2) You can advocate face to face or in letters depending on the situation.
3) Watch our videos below, study the language we use, to stand up to unlawful corporate agents.
4) Learn/know litigation/advocacy paperwork process. (Download below)
5) Have backup advocates to help you, if as an advocate the system or agents try to mess with you unlawfully.
6) You may want to formally google or study gentle teaching as well as attend some Non Violent Crisis Intervention classes.
7) If anyone violates you or your client, you can either Civil Litigate or Direct Private Bill Agent Using Our Advocacy Litigation Document Template and customizing it for your own use. You are responsible for how you use or misuse any of this information.
Advocacy Litigation Document
Personal Liability All
Corporation Posing As Government Agents